Friday 15 April 2011

THE START OF SOMETHING BIG!!

Hey Guys!

Now that I've established this blog as a method of communication between me and the rest of the world, every Monday and Friday I'll be bringing you the most INTERESTING and EASY TO READ stories from AROUND THE WORLD. These issues will all have to do with the area of studying BUSINESS and ECONOMICS.


As well as bringing you these stories, I'll be highlighting their relevance and explaining what they mean within society. I'll also be suggesting themes and questions that will YOU CAN USE AS TEACHERS when in the Business classroom. You will be able to use this blog as a valuable teaching resource and a 'ONE STOP SHOP' for running a quick and simple article analysis activity with your students.


SO stay tuned for the next few months! > As I bring you the best the business world has to offer!


Bren

No comments:

Post a Comment